Front end Engineer (Gamedev/ VR and AR)
Location: Odessa or remote
Date posted: May 30, 2019
A monetization platform for VR and AR developers
Our client is a funded startup headquartered in the UK, with offices in the UK and the Ukraine. They are one of the first monetisation platforms for immersive technologies (Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality). The platform enables developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content - banners, videos, interactive 3D placements, metaverse travel-port. They’re the only fully programmatic solution for VR and AR, and their mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetize their immersive content.
- Play a major part in the design and development of our web platforms
- Implement features and integrate with backend
- Provides competitive salary
- Is based in Odessa, Ukraine, but available remotely from any place in the world.
- Curious and innovative, always looking for the best technology to use as a tool for bettering technical efficiency.
- Passionate about prototyping and breaking new ground.
- Fond of pixel-perfect design and cannot stand design inconsistencies.
- Innately curious and self-motivated to ask questions and find answers.
- Happy to work as part of a wider team and take ownership of their work.
- Fond of working in an agile way and comfortable with the necessary adaptability and dynamism that this requires.
- Considers unit testing essential and is capable of creating their own CI/CD environment.
- Good at written and verbal English.
Here are some specific skills we are looking for:
- React JS, Redux (expert)
- Jest / Enzyme
- NodeJS, ThreeJS (preferred)
- WebGL, Unity/Unreal/3D content knowledge is a plus
- 3+ years as front-end engineer for a Saas platform or similar.
- Front-end / design portfolio which you can share is a must.
- UI/UX skills.
- Computer science degree.
- Experience building interfaces for advertisers or publishers is a plus.