Front-end React JS Developer
Date posted: April 19, 2020
We are a young company but already we have a large digital footprint in the VR/AR industry.
The company is a monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment, from traditional gaming to emerging channels like esport of VR/AR. Our platform helps game studios make money with programmatic product placements inserted in their games. We already work with 200+ game developers. Our team, based in London, grew from 4 to 25 people in our first year of operations, and we are just getting started...
We just unlocked a new round of funding and are now scaling our global presence. We are looking for a Front-end developer lead to join our Development team. Our web platforms are built in NodeJS / React and are made to enable game developers to manage their apps, access analytics, get paid.
We are looking for new team members who are
● Curious and innovative, always looking for the best technology to use as a tool for bettering technical efficiency.
● Passionate about prototyping and breaking new ground.
● Fond of pixel-perfect design and cannot stand design inconsistencies.
● Innately curious and self-motivated to ask questions and find answers.
● Happy to work as part of a wider team and take ownership of their work.
● Fond of working in an agile way and comfortable with the necessary adaptability and dynamism that this requires.
● Considers unit testing essential and is capable of creating their own CI/CD environment.
● Good at written and verbal English.
● Software Engineering degree or related field
● 2+ years React experience
● AWS experience - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, ECS
● WebGL, Unity/Unreal/3D
● Container experience: docker
● Lambda / API Gateway -Selenium Webdriver
Play a major part in the design and development of our web platforms
Implement features and integrate with backend.
Share a relevant portfolio of Saas / platforms you have implement.
We won't look at profiles without portfolios