Full-stack Angular & Node.js
Location: Remote OR Kiev, Ukraine
Date posted: December 22, 2020
This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge AI technologies in a fast-changing mobility sector.
About the Company:
● Companie’s mission is to bring trust and efficiency wherever vehicles operate or change hands, by using computer vision AI technology to make vehicle inspections faster and more reliable.
● Our technology allows vehicles to be scanned using smartphone or CCTV-style cameras and then automatically detects damages and vehicle condition.
● We are a VC-backed British-Israeli tech startup with a globally distributed team of around 30 people, serving industry-leading players in the mobility space.
● We were voted by Forbes Magazine as one of the top 25 Machine Learning Startups to look out for and are in the Beauhurst top 18 Early Stage AI Startups in the UK.
● We’re flexible with working arrangements and like to focus more on your output than when and where and when you did it.
● Writing code using best practices (including unit tests).
● Participation in the tasks estimation process.
● Participation in architectural discussions for new applications.
● Constant communication with Designers, Front-End and Back-End Developers.
● Experience with the following web technologies: Angular (or similar MV* frameworks) for 3+ years.
● Proven experience (3+ years) in full stack development including microservice architecture and cloud solutions, Node.js and Python
● Object Oriented and functional programming
● Databases: RDS, NOSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB), MemCache.
● Redux (ngrx), writing Effects, understanding Entities
● TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
● A technical degree (computer science, engineering, maths, physics etc.)
● Ability to communicate in English
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work remotely