Full Stack (React + Node.js) Developer
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Date posted: November 29, 2019
Our client is one of the most innovative and dynamic companies in Media industry with mission to change the way people consume content on the web. Coming with the idea that anyone should be able to create interactive content people love, they produced the leading storytelling platform for publishers, brands and agencies to create and distribute engaging content for editorial and commercial use.
The platform evolved quickly, and today, tens of thousands of publishers and brands use new formats on their websites, apps and social channels to engage their audiences. To accelerate this rapid growth, they create new R&D teams and they’re looking for the best people to join us. They work in small, agile teams, and their clients’ fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere helps employees quickly execute on their ideas. They encourage creativity and independent thinking, and our fun, lively office spaces reflect that spirit of exploration.
Frontend: React, Webpack, etc.
Backend: Microservices with Node.js (ES6), .Net, AWS Cloud, ELB, Docker, Jenkins
• You will develop code that works on scale, relevant both for backend and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ pageviews, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance, etc.)
• You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role
• You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
• You will be responsible of creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform and device
• Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, etc.
• Hands-on experience with large scale and high traffic online Web applications.
• Product orientation. You should love code as well and be proud of the product you work on.
• Upper-intermediate english+
Technical advantage experience:
• Experience with cloud PAAS –AWS.
• Familiar with .NET technologies (C#)
• Experience in micro-services.
• Experience with caching layers and CDNs such as: Varnish, Fastly, Akamai etc.
• Experience with CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design.