Middle Full-stack Developer (Angular + Node.js)
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Date posted: March 27, 2020
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with a passion for gaming and multiplayer experiences to join our winning team.
Our product is a world leading PC game appstore. This platform enables developers to create extensions (apps) for PC games such as League of Legends, Counter Strike, World of Warcraft and many others, bringing new value and features the original devs left out into the player's experience. Our apps are currently used by millions of core pc gamers, pro-players, and top streamers worldwide.
We are a fun bunch of gamers of all stripes, and the company is growing rapidly! If you're energetic, motivated and passionate to work in the gaming industry - talk to us!
The part of the employee in the project:
We’re facing fascinating challenges around scale, user experience and quality. We’re looking for smart people who don’t just write code but are also looking at the impact they have on users and measure it obsessively.
Develop new features of system components (API, Web App and DesktopApp)
- Code refactoring
- Take part in system architecture design
- Coach and mentor junior developers
- Maintain current product
1. 2-4 years of experience in frontend development (HTML5, CSS3, ES6)
2. Good knowledge of preprocessors (LESS, SCSS)
3. Strong knowledge of Angular 2+, RxJS and Typescript
4. 1-4 year of experience in backend development (Node.js)
5. In-depth knowledge of creating RESTful APIs
6. Experience with MongoDB
7. Experience with GIT
1. Knowledge of Nest.js framework
2. Understanding of how-to Docker
3. Experience in setting up AWS environment
4. Experience with Redis
5. Experience using WebSockets
6. Knowledge of how to work with CI/CD
7. Understanding of microservices