Senior Full Stack Developer (React + Node)
Date posted: July 24, 2020
The project is one of the most innovative and dynamic companies in Media industry with mission to change the way people consume content on the web. Coming with the idea that anyone should be able to create interactive content people love, they produced the leading storytelling platform for publishers, brands and agencies to create and distribute engaging content for editorial and commercial use.
The platform evolved quickly, and today, tens of thousands of publishers and brands use new formats on their websites, apps and social channels to engage their audiences.
The part of the employee in the project:
• You will develop code that works on scale, relevant both for backend and client (300M+ active monthly users, 500M+ pageviews, 6B analytics events, CDN, Caching layers, scaling, performance,
• You will be one of a small, very strong, development team and take a major role
• You will take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
• You will be responsible of creating a product that should look and feel great in every site, platform and devic
Technical must experience
• Experience with cloud PAAS –AWS.
• Experience with various DBs - Redis, MongoDB, etc.
• Hands-on experience with large scale and high traffic online Web applications.
• Product orientation. You should love code as well and be proud of the product you work on.
Technical advantage experience
• Familiar with .NET technologies (C#)
• Experience in micro-services.
• Experience with caching layers and CDNs such as: Varnish, Fastly, Akamai etc.
• Experience with CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design.