Our client is the company that works with organisations to support their commercial growth.
They analyse data related to their client's business and identify trends in their diversity and inclusion data. They work with their clients to understand their business aspirations, develop inclusive cultures and practices, and implement solutions that will drive growth.
The company offers:
Highly Competitive Salary
Company pays all contributions and tax on top of your take home
Incentive Plans, Bonuses for great performance
Offices in London, Singapore, New York, Kyiv
Travel across the globe working with our team and customers
Elite Health insurance
English Language lessons
USD denominated salary
Long term employment and career growth
Flexible working arrangement from 8-11am to 5-8pm
We are looking for a FullStack / Python-Django-React-Bootstrap Engineer, based in Kyiv, Ukraine who can help support the business with the following:
- Develop custom online learning platform and LMS systems for use by large corporates
- Develop APIs, add functionalities and extend the open source Open EdX platform code base
- Design back-end and front-end architecture (database level, application level, api level, front-end level)
- Provide, monitoring and performant code for greenfield code
- Understand product requirements and work with product owners to transform business requirements to technical one
- Work with Machine learning, willing to learn Machine learning.
- Keep very high code quality
- Troubleshoot and debug problem/issues as needed
- Use front-end development expertise to build compelling web and mobile experiences that are clear, beautiful, and effective
- Solve problems
- Partner with UX design, back-end development, analytics, execution, and troubleshooting of solutions
- Build strong, collaborative relationships.
- Understand user journeys and help guide strategy and approach