Senior Fullstack Software Engineer (React + Node.Js)
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Date posted: June 17, 2020
Software Engineer in AdTech company in the USA (remote or in Kyiv office)
It's a fast-growing social ad tech company. Vetted by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as an Official Partner, we empower brands and advertisers to outperform their social ads campaigns on social networks at scale. Preferred tool of 4000+ companies worldwide, our cutting-edge platform is used everyday by advertisers (Meetic, L’Occitane, Cheerz, Sarenza, Hawkers...) and agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, GroupM...) to automate and optimize all their social ads campaigns in one place. We’re changing the way people run ads on social media and we participate in creating the future of interaction between brands and people.
— participation in the development of a global data science product;
— the opportunity to take a leading position in a growing team;
— interesting tasks and a team of experienced colleagues in our team;
— experience in an international company with offices in New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv.
• Spend 50% in applying your software engineering background in resolving software service disruptions in companie’s Ad Platform.
• Use 10% of your time to participate in Software design review meetings to provide your inputs based on your software engineering experience.
• Another 10% of the time will be spent on software testing of critical components.
• Spend 30% of the time learning new software technologies and implementing software solutions for improving our Ad Sever performance.
• 5+ years of development experience in building Microservices using ReactJS, and Node.js frameworks.
• 5+ years of experience in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
• Experience in the development of REST APIs and SOA architecture.
• Active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, etc.).
• Strong background in Kubernetes, Docker.
• Experience in working with Amazon Web Services.
• Advanced / Fluent English.
• Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
• Experience in debugging issues on the HTTP Web traffic;
• Knowledge of debugging software issues on different Operating Systems— preferably in a Linux environment;
• Basic scripting skills in Bash and Ruby;
• Knowledge of monitoring systems like Datadog, Kibana, Pingdom, PagerDuty.