Senior Software Engineer, Management Center
Date posted: November 14, 2020
Are you bored from building yet another enterprise application? Help us to build a top-notch monitoring and management console for our product - distributed object store and Jet stream processing engine!
Our product is an open source distributed object store used by both small startups and Fortune 500 companies. Jet is a distributed batch and stream processing system that can do stateful computations over massive amounts of data with consistent low latency. We are building a shiny new console and we are looking for Java developers to join our team!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is going to join the Management Center Team. Do you enjoy any of the following?
● Learning and developing with the latest technologies and popular frameworks
● Taking full responsibility and ownership of the product that you create
● Paying attention to code quality and software craftsmanship
● Be a senior Java engineer – including all aspects connected to it
● Have a good understanding of the challenges in distributed computing
● Have experience with concurrent programming
●Have hands-on experience with Docker containers and some of the cloud technologies: Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, GCP, Azure
● Have experience with some of the Java frameworks: Spring, Quarkus, Micronaut
● Have strong opinions about software quality and be familiar with CI/CD
● Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
Ideally, you would also:
- Be experienced with monitoring and managing a distributed application
- Have used a stream processing engine such as Hazelcast Jet or Apache Flink before
- Have conference speaking and blogging experience