Senior Unreal Engineer
Date posted: November 4, 2020
Product is a monetisation platform the next generation of entertainment, from traditional gaming to emerging channels like esports and VR/AR. Our platform helps game studios make money with programmatic product placements inserted into their games. We already work with 250+ game developers. Our mission is to empower developers to be successful by giving them the right tools to monetise their immersive content. We’ve grown from 3 to 35 people in our first two years and we’re only just getting started...
We are looking for a Senior Unreal Engineer to join our development team. This team is rapidly growing and needs a strong software engineer who would help in the project to create a market-leading, cutting edge product.
The Senior Unreal Engineer will work as part of an agile scrum team where they will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products, changes and fixes moving into production through the successful coordination and delivery of testing activities.
● Implementing, debugging and refining core features in our Unreal SDK
● Architect, prototype, plan and implement new features, mechanics, and tools
● Time management, assisting in the planning of projects through task estimation
● Optimize existing SDK for ease of use and real-time performance
● Contribute ideas towards all aspects of development
● Write robust, maintainable and well documented code.
● Problem solve and determine out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements
● Support the product owner and the rest of the development team in creating a good
● Be a part of the Scrum development team.
● +4 years in Unreal Engine 4 development
● Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4 software and best practices
● Deep understanding of software architecture, algorithms, design patterns, debugging and performance optimization.
● Experience with multithreaded systems
● The ability to write clear, maintainable, modular and portable code;
● Solid experience with Unreal Engine Unit Tests
● Proven ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
● Good at written and verbal English.
● 2+ years professional software development experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferable.
● Experience in plugins/assets development.