Date posted: November 3, 2020
Cloud-native data and compute platform.
World’s leading open source in-memory data grid.The company solution is a distributed, highly available, cloud-native, in-memory data platform with unified user experience and management tooling.
It is massively parallel and can process millions of operations per second with latencies in microseconds at scale. It is simple to use, no additional or third party coordination processes are required.
Flexible enough to use as a data and compute platform out of the box or as a framework for your own cloud-native applications and microservices.
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- solving complex problems,
- implementing non-trivial infrastructure code,
- creating well-crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase.
- paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code to allocation-rates.
- digging into mechanical sympathy concepts,
- delivering a technical presentation at a conference
At this company, you will work on an exciting open-source project that pushes the boundaries of distributed computing.
* be a C# developer. (Java experience is a plus)
* have a good understanding of networking, concurrency, and serialization.
* have strong opinions about software quality,
* be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
Conference speaking opportunities