Location: Remote OR Kiev, Ukraine
Date posted: December 10, 2020
Needed Data Engineer in the product company which is a part of the global public company, traded at the Nasdaq.
(Direct contract with a product company as employee)
Product is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE…) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
As a key member of the development team, you will contribute to high value projects such as:
• Design the data management architecture for a reporting tool with various data sources
• Implement the solution for raw data storage
• Build the data processing pipeline
• Design and implement the optimal data storage for various use cases including real-time reporting, machine learning, r&d
• Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Python
• Experience with Spark
• Experience with data warehousing solutions (Redshift, Clickhouse, Bigquery)
• Deep knowledge of relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational (MongoDB) databases
• Experience in building ETL / ELT pipelines
• Experience with building data lakes
• Understanding of machine learning pipelines
As a plus
• Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure
• Experience using AWS S3 + Athena or similar solutions of different providers
• Experience in adtech, understanding the domain data specifics
• Experience with the data science stack in Python: pandas, numpy, tensorflow