Date posted: October 7, 2019
Our client is a small international team with the core development done in Bucharest, Romania, a commercial office in London and NYC.
They’re seeking exceptional engineers to join their team, engineers who learn fast and love taking full ownership over their code and get excited about the prospect of being involed into all aspects of releasing a product from planning to development to release.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be required to :
- Understand product requirements
- Build solutions from scratch, as well as develop on existing applications.
- Collaborate with the frontend team to design and implement APIs
- Guide the team in making intelligent technical tradeoffs
- Build efficient and reusable frontend systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews.
We’re looking for developers who bring:
- Minimum two years of industry experience working on enterprise platforms
- Experience working with remote teams (our CTO is in NYC, our developers in Romania)
- A passion for building exceptional experiences with a maniacal focus on performance and metrics
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Familiarity working with 3rd party APIs
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibility
Bonus points if you have:
- Automated testing framework experience (cypress, selenium, etc … )
- Working experience with cloud services: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Architected an enterprise level front-end web application with React or Angular
- Experience with deployment tools (Docker, Kubernetes)