Senior Full-Stack (.Net+React) Developer
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Date posted: July 1, 2020
The project is an international group of companies with portfolios in the ad-tech as well as e-commerce spaces. We have offices in Cyprus, Athens, Tel Aviv and Berlin.
We are a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solution for publishers across the most relevant demand sources.
We have two R&D centers, in Cyprus and Athens and we are now also building a new team in Kiev. We are therefore looking for the best people out there to come join an amazing product and an amazing group of people.
Ideal candidates for the position are intellectually curious, passionate about data, and interested in business strategy. They will also be excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment.
We are looking for an experienced professional with great passion to innovate and be part of a team that regularly faces and conquers challenges. A person that is eager to learn and teach, enjoys playing with technology and is up for a new adventure. You will have the privilege to work with the most updated technologies and the most talented people in the industry.
• Build and maintain Market products
• Develop new and exciting features in collaboration with the Product team
• Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
• Work closely with other participants in the team: product manager, developers (internals and externals), testers, designers, data scientists, etc.
• Work with product owners and business analysts to understand requirements.
• 5+ years of experience as a full stack developer, working across front and back ends
• Highly skilled in .NET preferably with .NET Core (4+ years)
• At least 2+ years working with React
• Experience building mobile-ready, responsive web applications
• Strong experience in integration of REST Services and 3rd party APIs
• Familiar with common design patterns
• Experience in programming high concurrent environments
• Knowledge and proven experience in both NoSQL and SQL databases (we use MongoDB and PostgreSQL, OLAP MS SQL, Hadoop)
• Experience in designing, developing, and testing distributed, highly scalable applications
• Familiarity with Unit, Integration and System testing concepts.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable application, such as SOLID principles for design patterns and FIRST principles for unit tests.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Strong ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Technical advantage experience
• Experience with NodeJS
• Experience in SEM and SEO
• Experience with Microservice architecture
• Experience with one or more of the following: Elasticsearch, Kafka, logging and monitoring tools (Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Spark, ETL)
• Experience with cloud technologies and platforms (we are on AWS)
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines: GitLab, Octopus
• Experience with Kubernetes, Helm (we host all the services in K8S)
• B.Sc. in computer science or software engineering